Renewal Gold- Red- Black
With our colours gold, red and black, combined with the Flower of Life, we are building on the liberal and democratic revolution of 1832 (Hambach Festival) and the expression of civil disobedience at that time. We see ourselves in the spirit of this first awakening of democracy on German soil and - as in 1832 - are again putting the German colours "back on their feet" in the form of Gold-Red-Black. Now, as then, people want freedom from external dominance, oppression, exploitation, disempowerment and hegemonic power structures . The flower of life in our logo symbolises an expression of responsibility by all and for all within a harmonious system.
The non-profit organisation "Renewal Gold-Red-Black" aims at linking up regional groups, self-governing people and established corporate bodies that are creating alternatives and opportunities for a sovereign life with global and ecological awareness.
Combining the individually lived solutions under the lowest common denominator - in the decisions reached at the Alsfeld conferences - stimulates the exchange of life-changing information. It also helps the pooling of resources to create regional networks, which can develop into autonomous communities capable of taking action. In this way real-life solutions leading to social transformation can be found. The organisation sees itself as a provider of information, competence centre, lobby group and networking platform.
We established ourselves as a non-profit organisation in 2012 and have since then successfully conducted a number of events with several hundred participants. At the first major event on 9 November 2012, we developed the "Alsfeld decisions", focussing on the 13 central areas of social life. These were adopted in a directly democratic manner and form the basis and the vision of a new model for tomorrow’s society. They also provide solutions for an actual new system that can be implemented immediately.
The "Alsfeld decisions" of 9 November 2012 were published on the organisation’s own website as well as on various internet channels and internet radio stations (sometimes live). At the same time, people in our country are interacting with us via our own forum and Facebook. Also, there have been discussions with viewers and listeners on internet media and Swiss private television. This live discussion between equals has provided us with numerous impulses and broadened and deepened ideas. "Renewal Gold-Red-Black" has been accepted by the people in the region. Only four weeks after our appeal, 23 regional groups had already been established. We see it as our task to support these groups, because it is from these regional activities that the vision of an actual renewal of the system will come alive.
Why Renewal Gold-Red-Black
Germany, Europe and many other countries are caught up in the worst crisis of the modern capitalist system and are profoundly affected by its impact. People, animals, nature and the environment are massively exploited, permanently damaged and often completely destroyed. The Western capitalist countries - with their military instrument NATO - keep waging war on so-called "troublemakers". An increasingly totalitarian EU focuses on the bailout of banks, and in a day-to-day exploitation of the population, more and more wealth is being transferred from the hard-working to the rich.
All this is happening against the explicit and declared will of the general public, without any democratic legitimacy, carried out by a compliant political ruling class which exclusively serves big capital, destroying the middle class, creating youth unemployment and poverty – and all with hardly any criticism from a seriously biased mainstream media.
With the healing of our country, we wish to give an impulse to the morphogenetic field for global healing and cordially invite alternative groups from other countries and nations to enter into dialogue with us, so as to create a future worth living for our planet, its people, animals and nature – something which is so urgently needed.
- to transform people’s longing for a better future into an overall vision, creating concrete and workable solutions
- to create a model of an actual reorganisation of society - in an open dialogue with the public, using direct democracy
- to be a catalyst for all people who are longing for a truly new beginning and to connect them with each other
- to deepen and discuss the proposed solutions in a dialogue with the grass roots, which we see as the movement’s central task
- to initiate a process of active awareness
- to work out practical solutions by discussing existing ideas and results with everyone involved
- to provide ideas and improve and concretise them in terms of their practicability and feasibility
- to connect people with each other, to build new community structures and also to show how many people are already on the way
- to take the discussion into each local area, in this way deepening and concretising the"Alsfeld decisions" through discussion with the local people as well as implementing the first solution models
- to connect people’s longing for change with the knowledge of the solution-oriented masterminds and pioneers of modern times